This Policy applies to the Company’s website, www.wisekiwi.com, and the mobile game, Lucky Roll Quest. This Policy does not apply to any third party websites and other third party services used by the Company.
Information We May Collect
The Company collects personal information in order to offer products and services and to fulfill our legitimate interests. We may collect the following types of information:
- Name and contact information. We may collect your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Demographic information. We may collect certain demographic information about you, such as your age, gender, ZIP code, and language preference.
- Game activity information. We may also collect information about your game activity, such as the number of times you have played or levels you have completed.
- Payment information. We may collect payment information, such as your credit card number, in order to process payments. This information is stored securely and is not shared with any third parties.
How We Use Your Information
The Company may use the information it collects for the following purposes:
- To offer products and services. We may use your information to offer products and services, such as the Lucky Roll Quest mobile game.
- To communicate with you. We may use your contact information to communicate with you regarding promotional offers, updates, and other information about the Company.
- To analyze game activity. We may use information about your game activity to analyze user engagement and performance.
Your Choices and Rights
You have certain choices and rights when it comes to your information:
- Access and Update Your Information. You may access and update your information at any time by logging into the game.
- Opt-Out of Communications. You may opt-out of promotional communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communications or by contacting the Company at [email protected].
- Request Deletion or Restriction of Your Information. You may request that your personal information be deleted or restricted from our systems by contacting the Company at [email protected].
The Company may modify this Policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the changes to this page. It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically for any changes. Your continued use of the Company’s products and services after any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected].